Yota Space Festival 2011
Deadline: 30 August 2011
Open to: artists, programmers, graphic designers, 3D-graphic artists, architects, students and professionals from all related fields
Prizes: presentation of the work at Yota Space (more info below)
Venue: 22 October – 4 December 2011, St Petersburg
Yota Space annual festival announces an international competition in digital and multimedia art. Yota Space is an exciting annual festival of innovative technologies of digital art. Yota Space is the space of the future in the present; it is a creative, inspiring environment celebrating new technologies, communications, talent, creativity, music and socializing.
Participants are invited to submit to the international jury their spectacular projects in interactive digital art and new media:
- Interactive installation / interactive art
- Interactive games and applications for iPhone and Android
- Short films (including animation, 3D and generative video)
- Audio-visual performances (including VJ-sets and all other creative experiments based on new technologies and media)
Yota Space Festival invites residents of any country in the world: artists, programmers, graphic designers, 3D-graphic artists, architects, students and professionals from all related fields.
- Groups of authors are welcome, but please give contact details of only one group member. You can list the names of all authors in the column describing the project.
- If you send more than one project, please register each work separately.
- Please make sure you are able to provide high resolution images and video. Transmittion and publication of your work will also require high-quality pictures and HD-video (1920 x 1080) or non-compressed files (.mov, .avi etc.). Yota Space does not pay for the cost of conversion. Before placing your work please ensure that your master copies have no problems with video and sound.
- The jury will consider only existing works, Yota Space does not finance the production of new projects. Works that imply a static demonstration of the form (photographs, paintings, sculptures etc.) with the exception of 3D-mapping and Short fscreening programs projects sent for the contest are required to use interactive technologies and/or special software.
- the opportunity to present their work at Yota Space, which will be held in St Petersburg from 22 October to 4 December 2011. Yota Space is a great opportunity to show your work to the international creative community
- implementation of the technical rider, flights and transfers to non-resident and foreign participants;
- visa support and accommodation during the set up and opening of the festival.
- Open the Submission Form for participation, on the official website.
- Fill in each field in Russian or English.
- Upload your files to any free file sharing. Indicate links in the application form.
- Get auto reply about the successful form submission on the personal email address you specified in the application. This is a confirmation of your registration.
Please note that Mladiinfo does not give scholarships or any financial support, but only informs about different opportunities. Click on the direct link to the official page above to apply for the program.