Youth and Citizenship Trainee, France
Open to: Students with analytical and research skills in the field of youth and citizenship policies who are fluent in French and English
Remuneration:The internship is remunerated but the student meets his/her travel and living costs.
AER is currently looking for an intern to work for a minimum of 4 months at the AER Youth and Citizenship Sub-Committee, within the AER Committee on Education, Culture, Youth, International Cooperation. Assembly of European Regions (AER) is the largest independent network of regions in wider Europe. Bringing together more than 270 regions from 34 countries and 16 interregional organizations, AER is the political voice of its members and a forum for interregional co-operation.
The AER Sub-Committee on Youth & Citizenship is looking for an intern, whose tasks will include: assistance in organising international conferences; drafting policy papers; monitoring European news on topics related to youth and citizenship policies. All open-minded, creative and well-organised candidates who are eager to work in a multi-national team are welcome to apply for the position.
Tasks of the intern:
- Assistance in organising international events;
- Research on issues related to youth and citizenship policies;
- Regular update of the AER database;
- Regular update of the AER website (experience in managing Facebook accounts, as well as Twitter and YouTube channels will be an asset);
- Drafting brochures, working documents and policy papers;
- Assisting in the daily work of the AER Secretariat.
The interns are required to possess :
- A sound understanding of and a personal interest in youth issues;
- An understanding of the role of the regions in Europe;
- Proven analytical and research skills in the field of youth and citizenship policies;
- Fluent English and French is a must;
- Knowledge of another European language will be an asset (especially German/Italian/Spanish)
The internship is remunerated but the student meets his/her travel and living costs.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your CV and a cover letter to Justyna HEJMAN j.hejman[at]aer.eu.
Please bear in mind that signing the Agreement with Applicant’s university, school or insitute is the precondition for the internship at AER.
Please note that Mladiinfo does not give scholarships or any financial support, but only informs about different opportunities. Click on the direct link to the official page above to apply for the program.